Last Night of Freedom are an innovative fast-growing North-East business with huge ambition. Our products are fun, but our philosophy is serious.
We are seeking a talented, communicative, hard-working and enthusiastic Senior .NET Developer to complement our team and help us fulfil our very ambitious growth plans.
We are looking for somebody to take a lead role in all aspects of system design: you will be heavily involved in the design and implementation of company databases, you will need to write some super strong code, and you will need to come up with some very creative solutions to some seriously complicated problems. Your expertise will be essential in scaling our systems and helping facilitate our growth.
You need strong communication and technical skills and need to have experience of working under pressure in a similarly technical role. We need you to come in and make some changes, and we need you to contribute positively to the team.
The successful applicant will enjoy a relaxed yet hard working environment. You will be encouraged to share your thoughts and ideas, and you will be supported in everything that you do. You will be an integral part of the business, and the challenges will be rewarding.
- 4+ years of C#.NET development in a commercial environment
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms
- REST/SOAP Web Service and API development - WCF
- Unit testing
- Version control – You need a good knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management tools, in particular TFS
- Visual Studio 2013
- MS SQL 2012 database design, testing and monitoring
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM
- Project lifecycle management
- Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
- You will be analytical and methodical and possess great communication skills
- Cloud development, in particular Azure and AWS
- Adobe Create Cloud applications, in particular Lightroom and Photoshop
- To work with the Digital Director on all aspects of system design and implementation.
- To lead and take responsibility for the development team.
- To be responsible for all integration, maintenance, security, and project management of company systems, including web, app, CRM, booking, and admin.
- To keep up to date with new and emerging technologies and working practices.
£35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.