Hunter Gatherer Challenge
- Professional Instructor teaches hunter gatherer techniques
- Camp fire building
- Breakfast - bacon & eggs cooked over camp fire
- Learn skinning & butchering techniques using deer & rabbits
- Lunch on camp fire using freshly butchered meat
- Air Rifle simulated hunting using animal pop down targets
- Prizes for highest scoring team
- Duration: 6 hours
This unique workshop will take you and your group into the East Sussex wilderness, an area steeped in history, and teach you all of the skills to survive a zombie apocalypse (you'll be able to prep your meat in the woods, at least…). You'll be skinning, butchering and chucking your meat onto the fire – it's, basically, a non-celebrity episode of I'm a Celeb.
An expert will teach you all of the hunter gatherer techniques you will need to live in the outdoors for a weekend. You'll build a camp fire, tuck into bacon and eggs over the fire and learn how to skin and butcher deer and rabbits for your meaty lunch. But, that's not all – you'll also attempt to shoot simulated animal targets, which will pop up and down, with an air rifle. As an extra incentive – there'll be prizes for the highest scoring team.
This workshop is the brainchild of Cai ap Bryn, an experienced hunter and chef, who has travelled the world and even appeared on TV – you can rest in the knowledge that all of your newfound skills will come in useful in the future (that zombie apocalypse is around the corner, we're telling you).