Szechenyi Thermal Baths
- Admission to the world famous Szechenyi thermal baths
- Natural medicinal hot spring water pools
- Treatment rooms available onsite
- 1 beer each is included
- Bar onsite for any additional drinks
- Includes 18 indoor & outdoor pools, 10 saunas & steam cabin
- Note: towels & robes can be hired on the day
Get in on the action and relax at the world-famous Szechenyi Thermal baths. Budapest is recognised as the 'City of Baths' and Hungary as the 'Country of Baths' - and this place is the biggest medicinal bath in Europe.
Soak in some of the thousands of litres of healing hot water, bubbling up from deep underground. The water is supplied by two thermal springs, with temperatures at 75 and 77 degrees. There are various pools - outdoors and indoors - and each one is as relaxing as the next. The soothing outdoor pools include the swimming, adventure and thermal sitting pool, and you can even use the water streaming, whirlpool and massage water beamand. The beautiful building has a range of other facilities, such as saunas and steam rooms – perfect hangover cures for your last night of freedom. We'll also throw in a round of beers after the activity, for that all-round Budapest experience.