Afternoon Tea Cruise
- Public cruise with afternoon tea on board
- Assortment of teas and coffee
- Scones and preserves with clotted cream
- Selection of sandwiches and cakes
- Minimum of 20 people in total to run the cruise
- Duration: 2 hours
- Note: Other deposit terms applicable with this activity
Take your celebrations to the waters, with a touch of luxury on your hen weekend. And, as it is known for its stunning waterways, Cambridge is a fantastic place to do just that.
With this fabulous activity, you and the girls will climb aboard a gorgeous 80 foot riverboat called The Georgina, and cruise down a picturesque stretch of the river like true VIPs. With a license to carry 110 passengers, this hearty vessel sails down the river from its mooring below Jesus Lock in Cambridge, and sails as far as Bottisham Lock before returning to Cambridge.
Once on board this glorious riverboat, you’ll be wined and dined like princesses – with a delicious afternoon tea made up of a selection of delicious sandwiches, dainty cakes and scones with clotted cream and preserves.