- Explore South Wales’ wildest and most beautiful gorge, set in the famous waterfalls area
- Professional guide / instructor
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Includes scrambling, climbing, cliff jumping, diving into waterfalls and sliding/swimming down rapids
- Photo package of your activity included
- Duration: 1-2 hours
Do something different on your celebratory weekend, with this extreme canyoning adventure.
Canyoning is a high-paced sport where individuals jump into fast flowing mountain streams and are carried downstream at high speed. It’s the adrenaline junkie’s paradise. Prepare to delve into the spectacular southern coast of Wales, exploring its rugged landscapes and natural beauty.
You’ll be exploring hidden rivers and test your abilities in a challenging environment – by scrambling, climbing, jumping off cliffs, diving into waterfalls and sliding and swimming down ferocious rapids. This is a fantastic way to explore the famous Welsh waterfalls, and take in the breath-taking scenery as you go.