The Slide at ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Safety instruction and equipment
- Unique experience at iconic landmark
- Ride the world's longest & tallest slide
- View the London skyline from the top
- Includes 12 twists, turns & a corkscrew section
- Duration: approx 2 hours, incl. viewing platform & slide
Don’t just visit one of London’s hottest attractions… Ride it.
Fearless adrenaline junkies of the world, listen up – not for the faint-hearted, this is the world’s longest and highest tunnel slide, at a massive 178m. Created by Belgian artist Carsten Holler, this is not only a London landmark and a ride, but an iconic piece of art.
Luring visitors in since the spectacular 2012 Games, The ArcelorMittal Slide is located within The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and boasts unrivalled views of London’s famous skyline from the top. Then, once you’ve taken in the jaw-dropping panoramic views, prepare to take the plunge. During your exhilarating 40-second ride, you’ll circle around the ArcelorMittal Orbit a total of 12 times, taking on tight bends and whopping loops, to a backdrop of the famous Big Smoke landmarks.