Olympic White Water Rafting
- Professional guide will help you navigate the drops and eddies of the rapids
- Safety instruction and equipment including wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets and boots provided
- Rafting session, including basic skills & training, followed by 1 hour on Olympic white water course
- 2 buckets of beer or 3 bottles of bubbly per raft, served in bar after activity
- Includes a burger & chips meal served in a reserved area of the bar after activity
- Group Photo to take home
- Novelty costume provided for stag/hen to raft in
- Maximum 9 people per raft, multiple rafts can be booked
- Duration: approx. 3-4 hours in total at rafting centre
Get ready for the Olympic rapids.
You’ll be kitted out in all of the gear – wetsuits, shoes and helmets, and you’ll get all of the necessary equipment before you ride the waves. And, once you’ve got your kit, you’ll meet your pro rafter who will accompany your group and teach you the basics of the thrilling, Olympic sport.
But that’s not all. You’ll get a crazy costume for the Bride or Groom to wear as they attempt to paddle on the rapids. There’ll also be a group photo of your moment on the waves to keep as a souvenir. As well as all of that, you and your group with then get a reserved area in the café bar or terrace, and there’ll be two buckets of beer or three bottles of prosecco thrown in too. It’s going to be an unforgettable last night of freedom.