Olympic White Water Rafting
- Novelty costume for stag/hen
- Safety instruction and equipment including buoyancy aid, helmet and boots
- Main meal served in bar after rafting
- Group Photo
- Rafting for approximately 1 hour on Olympic course
- 2 buckets of beer or 3 bottles of bubbly per raft
- Includes wetsuits and changing facilities
Get ready for the Olympic rapids.
You’ll be kitted out in all of the gear – wetsuits, shoes and helmets, and you’ll get all of the necessary equipment before you ride the waves. And, once you’ve got your kit, you’ll meet your pro rafter who will accompany your group and teach you the basics of the thrilling, Olympic sport.
But that’s not all. You’ll get a crazy costume for the Bride or Groom to wear as they attempt to paddle on the rapids. There’ll also be a group photo of your moment on the waves to keep as a souvenir. As well as all of that, you and your group with then get a reserved area in the café bar or terrace, and there’ll be two buckets of beer or three bottles of prosecco thrown in too. It’s going to be an unforgettable last night of freedom.