Lord's Tour & Ultimate Cricket Experience
- Professional Instructor provides expert coaching & tuition
- Safety instruction and equipment provided, including bats/pads/helmets & gloves
- Guided tour of Lords Ground - the home of cricket
- Use of HawkEye, PitchVision and BOLA TrueMan analysis
- Take home a video analysis of your bowling performance
- Duration: 1.5 hour tour + 1 hour cricket
Referred to as the ‘Home of Cricket’, this package will guarantee entry into the Best Man Hall of Fame. This ground is packed full of history, the first ever match here can be traced all the way back to 1814.
This unique tour gives you and the lads a chance to explore some of the most iconic sights in sport – a perspective you’ll never forget. Admire legends of past and present on the landmark Honour Boards, sit in their place in the dressing rooms and follow in the footsteps of your cricketing heroes through the Long Room. You’ll even see the Ashes Urn, Prudential Trophy and Cricket Games Exhibition in the MCC Museum.
But that’s not all – develop your batting, bowling and fielding skills under the guidance of a pro with the ultimate cricket experience. This is playing the game at a whole new level. This place has state of the art facilities, where you’ll sharpen your cricket knowledge and become the next Kevin Pietersen. You'll even get to use the famed HawkEye, PitchVision and BOLA TrueMan analysis, as well as take home a video analysis of your performance.