- Live music featuring medieval themed musicians & singers
- Show includes acts such as knights, jesters, strongmen, contortionists & magicians.
- 4 course Medieval Banquet
- Includes unlimited wine and ale during meal
- Duration: approx. 3-4 hours
This medieval banquet is set in St Katherine Docks, alongside the iconic River Thames – just a two minute walk from the historic Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Sit down to dinner with Henry Vlll and his court of knights, troubadours, contortionists, magicians and medieval tumblers.
This right royal feast includes four authentic and delicious courses, cooked in house. There’s even unlimited ale and wine to add to this all-round, noble taste sensation. And, after the food, there’ll be entertainment drawn from the Medieval and Renaissance courts of Europe – covering the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th centuries. There will even be an elaborate display of sword fighting to celebrate 1000 years of history, as well as opportunities to dance along with the cast.
Get ready to join the kings and queens of old.