Thames Speedboat Ride - 50 Mins
- See the London Eye, the Shard, Tower Bridge and more
- Ride at high speed along the Thames
- River tour with commentary on famous landmarks
- Maximum 12 per boat - multiple boats bookable
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Departs from Embankment Pier
This is a hugely popular activity, and lasts for 50 minutes, as you take in the most iconic sights of the capital. The speedboat is one of the best in the business, capable of high speeds, and you’ll start your ride at the Embankment Pier.
You’ll fly above the waves as you head up river to take a look at Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and even MI6. You’ll then go through the centre of London, passing the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and many more, before travelling under the Tower Bridge and going full throttle on the water.
You’ll be blasted through the Docklands, past Canary Wharf, before turning at high speed at Tower Bridge and back to the pier. This is the ultimate rollercoaster water ride.