- Climbing shoes & chalk included
- Professional Instructor per every 6 group members
- Safety instruction and equipment including crash mats
- Unique venue with climbing walls set under railway arches
- Bouldering rock climbing without the ropes
- Duration: 1 hour of instruction, and unlimited use of walls
Bouldering is essentially rock climbing, but without the extras. And, by extras, we mean harnesses, ropes etc. – seriously. All you need for this activity are your climbing shoes, and the 500m2 squared of excellent climbing surface.
The challenge is to climb short move sequences using your balance, strength and your brain. There are 250 different routes to climb the walls – and you don’t even need bags of experience for this activity. The walls are high, but not too high, and there are safety mats if you do fall.
The venue is brand new and state of the art, using all the latest equipment – including iPads. It’s located in three of the arches in Vauxhall Rail Station, close to the national rail lines and the underground.