- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Climbing , scrambling & cliff jumping for 2.5 hours
- Jet skis 10 minute sled blast in pairs
- Wetsuits , buoyancy aids & helmets provided
- Duration: - approx 3 hours
- Note: a basic level of swimming competency is required
This adrenaline-fuelled activity will see you navigate your way through rapids, water-filled caves and even attempt cliff jumps before hitting the waves as you are pulled by a powerful jet ski.
You'll be fully kitted out in wetsuits and all other equipment before scrambling and jumping with a seriously thrilling Coasteering activity. You'll then leave the Coasteering group in pairs to bomb about on the sea. Using techniques employed by Hawaiian big wave surfers during tow-surfing wipe outs – the surf sled will pull you along using the skis amazing acceleration (you can even experience big wake turns, carving rail slides and donut spins on the sled). This activity will also take you through the local seal population, as well as a visit to the Cribbar big wave surfing reef and coves. This adventure around Fistral Bay, or Newquay’s unique Tea Cavern caves, is for the thrill seekers.