Supersized SUP Boarding
- Explore the Cornish coastline and paddle through ancient smugglers coves
- Professional instructor/guide
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Ride a giant-sized stand up paddleboard
- Various games & challenges including King of the SUP, Sumo SUP, SUP racing & SUP surfing to shore
- Duration: 2 hours
Your wave is waiting… and this activity will pump every bit of blood that you have. Supersized SUP boarding is, basically, surfing but with one giant board that can hold four people, so you will have to work together on this one.
One of the experienced guides will navigate the craft along with you and your chosen ones (and, we cannot stress this enough, choose wisely), up and down the beautiful Newquay coastline and through ancient smugglers coves. You'll then moor up for a variety of games – King of the SUP, Sumo SUP and even SUP racing - before catching the surf on the way back to firm ground.
You'll walk away with a whole load of new tricks under your wetsuit; how to kneel and stand up paddle, perfect the paddle strokes, navigate the coastline, execute beach launching and landing and even identify local marine life. We'll provide everything and all you have to do is turn up and put your newfound skills to the test.