Rally Driving & Quad Biking
- Professional Instructor
- Safety instruction and equipment
- Quad biking - 200cc on an off-road course
- Practice session for both activities
- Rally driving in Ford Escort RS2000s on gravel
- Prizes for winners
- Available on Saturdays only
- Duration: half day
- Note: 50% non-refundable deposit to book this activity
Located in rural Oxford, this activity centre is country personified. Set over 50 vast acres, with a two kilometre rally track, there's plenty of space to push your driving skills to the absolute limit.
You and your group will have full, all-behind-the-wheel tuition in the seriously high-spec Ford Escort RS2000s, on gravel. They are easy to get to grips with and are even maintained in the centre's very own workshops. Capable of powering through tough terrain and used in stage rallies at the highest level throughout the UK - these beasts are quite something.
You'll also attempt to take the 200cc quad bikes on the off-road course. You'll have a practice lap on a training course that contains straights, slaloms and mounds, before heading for the Big Daddy. This track is huge, featuring dips, jumps, the helter skelter and the infamous 'Wall of Death'. Attempt it if you dare…