- Great torpedo stick game
- Reversible poster with two sailors
- 12 torpedoes and mines to cut out and stick on
- A bit like pin the tail on the donkey but better
- Poster is 90cm x 60cm
Following the immense popularity of our existing similar products we now have this brilliant pin the torpedo on the sailor. The poster is 24 inches by 36 inches and is reversible with a sexy sailor on each side.
You can choose from 10 torpedoes and 2 mines, you need to cut them out first and then blindfold each group member and ask them to stick their favourite one to a sailor with a prize for the most accurate. We have a similar product in stick a dick in which the willies stick themselves to the poster and peel off.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Good fun but expected stickers and not to have to cut them out and provide own way of sticking them on. Good fun once we'd sorted it out though.”
“It was good, for some reason I expected torpedo stickers, not having to cut them out.”