- Tipsy topple steady hand game
- Remove the glasses one at a time
- Includes 35 blue glasses and one orange
- Glasses are around 5cm high and 3.5cm wide
If you have ever played Jenga then you are going to love Tipsy topple. Start by creating a four tier pyramid from the mini champagne glasses, making sure the bright orange one is on the top. Players take turns removing a glass at a time, the loser is the player who makes the orange glass fall.
At first glance this game looks like its going to be over very quickly but actually when we played it in the office it lasted some time, there are more opportunities to move glasses than you think. This is a great game which requires concentration and a steady hand, if that isn't your thing then we have loads of other games available too.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Very delighted with our purchases, support and delivery. Would definitely use this site for any further purchases.”
“Great product a brilliant drunken twist on Jenga :)”