- Deck of well presented cards
- A different position on each
- Can be used as playing cards
- Approx H/9cm W/6cm
Ladies, the wedding night is overrated… After starting the day with champagne and moving on to the stronger stuff at the reception – it’s a struggle to even make it to the Honeymoon suite. But, if you care to make it interesting, keep on reading.
How about an exciting game of Snap, or Go Fish? And, we’re here to tell you, there’s no better way to play than with a Karma Sutra deck of cards. The cards feature an array of positions that, quite frankly, even an Olympic gymnast would struggle with – but it takes Snap to a whole new level. Or, if you use them for their intended purpose, these will keep you occupied until breakfast…
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Purchased for pass the parcel ice breaker game, look good enough for purpose.”
“They were smaller than I thought but probably my fault for not reading the description properly.”