- Stylish cowboy hat design
- Fabulous pink felt
- Hot pink sequin trim
- Durable white cord fastener
This baby pink cowboy hat with stunning sequin trim will leave you feeling pretty in pink for the whole night.
If you are organising a cowgirl themed hen do this pink hat is a must have.
The durable white string fastener works well for an off-the-shoulder look and also allows for an easy fit.
So whether you want to go it alone or get a group together, you can guarantee a fun night sporting one of these hen party cowboy hats!
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Fitted really well. ”
“Nice hats, very good value.”
“Exactly what was required.”
“Brilliant Item, great fun and attracted attention to the Hen nicely!”
“The hat was just as described.”
“Fab hats, great quality for the price.”
“Perfect, exactly what we were looking for.”
“Nice colour, looks like picture but was rather rigid. Really big as well.”
“Hats were great, well worth the money!”