- 8 invitations
- 8 envelopes
- Colourful girls night out design
- Information includes: for, date, time, place and rsvp
Set the scene for one wild night out by sending everyone in the group one of these stylish 'girls night out' hen party invitations. A great way to set yourself up for a truly successful night on the tiles!
There are 8 invites per pack each with space to write the date, time, place and RSVP so there will be no excuse not to show up! The colourful design stands out from your ordinary party invitation which is a great way to gain a YES from everyone invited.
Get ready to throw the best and busiest hen party ever, after all who will turn down such a fun filled invite?!
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Very, very good for the price! Although more space to write the information would have been handy. ”
“Really nice range of products. ”
“I like the cards but was difficult in writing the details in a normal biro.
Still have lots more stuff to buy as soon as the hen do guests receive their invites!”