- Bright red and pink rosette
- Blushing bride design
- Simple safety pin style fastening
- Very eye catching
This is an excellent addition to any hen night costume for the bride to be. This bright red and pink rosette has an unmissable design making sure everybody knows who the lady of the moment is. The simple saftey pin fastening means that this hen night accessory can be easily attached to any costume or outfit.
It can sometimes be difficult to tell between the hen and the rest of the group, be sure to point out exactly who is getting married with this brilliant Blushing Bride Rosette. As hen night badges go this has to be one of the best.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Nice rosette badge, good quality.”
“Good quality and value for money.”
“Bride to be wore it with pride! ”
“Rosettes are good quality.”
“Very good value for money”
“THe hen loved her rosette -”
“the badge looked good but after 4 hours the front fell off just leaving a piece of cardboard and the pin”