- 6 drunk and disorderly labels
- String to attach them to each other
- Space for phone number and contact details
These are actually a fairly sensible and practical idea for a bunch of girls on a hen night, tie one of these drunk and disorderly labels to each of the group members so if they do have one too many or get lost they can find their way home safely.
There is space on these for a phone number, perhaps choose the most sensible person in the group and put their details on here and there is also a space for the name and address of your hotel so even if you forget it you can show the taxi driver and you will get back safely.
The best thing about these girls drunk and disorderly labels is that they come with a great design and in a brilliant shape so they're not only practical but they look good too.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Girls loved these came in handy.”
“I love these! They will make our hen party night out different to others as i have never seen this style before!”