- Adult: One Size (Fits up to 6'2)
- Includes a plush one piece gorilla suit
- False human legs
- He’s not real (FYI)
There’s no greater feeling that being carried around by a gorilla, only it proves difficult trying to tame this beast on a hen night.
You’ll all be trying to do a round of tequila shots and this guy will be boisterously hauling himself all over the bar and smashing stuff up. Massively inappropriate behaviour. It’s also tricky trying to get him past bouncers at the club – you tried dressing him up in a Lipsy dress, but to no avail.
That’s why you need a Carry Me Gorilla. All the aesthetic benefits of being carried around by this delightful mammal, but without any of the absolute carnage. Gorillas hate dance music anyway, so it’s a win-win for everyone.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH