- Two-tiered sandwich stand
- Made from sturdy cardboard
If you are planning an elegant and demure hen do (kidding – let’s all drink cocktails and wear willy tiaras!), then this cake stand is the perfect centrepiece for your shindig. You’ll need somewhere to put those delicate finger sandwiches (crusts off, naturally) and teeny-tiny cupcakes, and you can’t just pop them on an old plate you’ve had since uni (this is a hen do, woman – get a hold of yourself).
This sturdy cake stand can be wiped down and used time and again, so you can show off your ruddy marvellous baking skills for years to come. You’ll be the talk of the town when you whip out this badboy, complete with your homemade cakes. You’re welcome, lasses.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH