- High quality glass drinking jar
- Removable gingham-patterned lid
- Blue striped drinking straw
- Fun retro design
There are plenty of other ways to have fun, but there’s a very strong chance that drinking will take a significant role in the proceedings on your hen weekend. This delightful vintage drinking jar, complete with gingham-patterned lid and stripy plastic straw, can make the bride-to-be feel extra special if she has her own fancy drinking receptacle. Alternatively, everyone at the party could get one and be pleasantly coordinated.
The glass itself is of impressive quality, with a retro design built into each side. The straw and lid are durable and will power through the constant re-filling that might be necessary on your celebratory weekend.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH