- Requires two AA batteries (included)
- Electronic maze game
- Approx 12.5cm x 17cm
- The more you drink, the harder it gets…
Forget everything you thought you knew about your favourite childhood game, Operation (what a tense game), and make room for the Wine Ometer. The aim of the game is simple, ladies: get the stick (it’s actual name, of course) from the letter ‘W’ to ‘E’ without setting off the buzzer, or drink all of the wine in the house.
If you hit the buzzer on ‘W’, you have to drink four very large sips, ‘I’, you drink three, ‘N’, you drink two and ‘E’, you drink one. Pretty simple, but
after you’ve downed a bottle of wine – it starts to get difficult. Basically, this game is designed to get you very drunk in a very short space of time – perfect for your hen weekend.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH