- Two willies with head straps
- Six neon hoops
- Hilarious game
- Penis Approx 16cm
- Hoop Circumference Approx 11cm
While we are pretty sure this dick head hoopla game was invented for hen groups. We see absolutely no reason why forcing the stag to wear a strap on willy on his head and then having random people attempt to throw hoops at it wouldn't be absolutely hilarious and for that reason we are offering it to the stag market too.
This game comes complete with everything you need for some very comical antics and what’s more if you play this while out and about, in a pub or club for example you are bound to have crowds gathering and the girls will be fighting for a shot at this.
Take the party to the next level of comedy and truly test the limits of what is an acceptable way to treat your best mate on his Last Night of Freedom with this amazing dick head hoopla game.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH
“Couldn't resist to have a game in the office.
They are the talk of the company.