- Beer stein with shot glass
- Includes 70ml shot glass
- 375ml drinking glass
- Fill up the shot, press the button and chug
This is your stag weekend, so you’re kind of like a king to these fellows. In fact, you are the King of this Weekend, and what does a king drink out of? Why, a stein of course.
Coincidentally, we have it on good authority that King Henry VIII started the Jägerbomb trend on one of his many stag weekends. He got tanked up on beer, played a round of darts and ended it all with a Jager train – it was carnage. And, if it’s good enough for Hazza, it’s certainly good enough for us.
However, like Henry, we find it tantamount to sacrilege necking a Jägerbomb straight out of a bog-standard glass – which is where this stein comes in. Just fill the shot glass up with Jager, press the button above the handle and Bob’s your uncle – you’ve got yourself a Jager in a stein.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH