- Full body yellow boiler suit
- Protective goggles
- Blue gloves
- One size fits most
- Does not include moustache
Ever since Breaking Bad burst onto our screens in 2008 – Walter White has been a hero to all men. He has a timeless cool factor that is just so difficult to replicate, and he grows a cracking ‘stache (and we’re talking about his beard here, gents…).
The meth cook is perhaps his greatest look (not a sentence we ever thought we’d say); a hazardous yellow boiler suit, mask and latex gloves – chicks dig this look. So, what better way to celebrate your impending nuptials than by dressing up as a meth cook (nothing could possibly go wrong with that)?
This costume is made from top quality material - and includes a full body yellow boiler suit, a mask and protective goggles, as well as blue gloves.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH