- Red, white and green headband
- Wavy brown locks
- Symbolic of strong masculinity
Sometimes you want to make a statement about your balls, but it’s just not appropriate to do so. However, the Big Baller mullet not only makes you look ravishing, but also proves that you’re a big balled man (metaphorically).
This mullet says a lot about its owner - that you could fight an ox with your bare hands, that you could down a pint in five seconds, that you could ride a horse out of a dangerous situation (and into a safe situation) and that you could rescue a drowning kitten from a river.
The red, white and green headband also works as a mind-trick on ladies – making them think of a Margarita, and thus subliminal-messaging them into thinking they want to go out for a pizza with you next Friday night. You’re welcome.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH