- Tower building drinking game
- Includes 60 wooden blocks - blank and with rules on
- Includes four glass shot glasses
Do you have the steady hands of a surgeon when you're stone cold sober and then shake like a leaf after a few shandies? Or is it the other way and a few pints levels out the wobbles? Well either way this brilliant tower-building drinking game will shake things up for you and the guys.
After the tower is constructed, each player takes turns to remove a brick and place it on the top, except this is slightly different to the version you played at your Nan's house on a rainy Sunday - some of the bricks have 'rules' written on, and these definitely weren't made to be broken. Using the four shot glasses provided, rules like 'everyone drinks except you' and 'player to the right drinks one' should see everyone pretty sauced before long, and then see how long that tower stays standing...
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH