- 4 shot glasses
- Roulette wheel
- Spin the wheel and wait
- Forfeits and challenges on the wheel
- Wheel is 17cm on a 26cm base
- Shot glasses are 6cm high, 5cm in diameter
On a stag do, there has to be a drinking game (or ten). If you don’t down several shots, get ridiculously drunk and make a fool of yourself, then you are doing it wrong. And, just you forget Ring of Fire and everything else you thought you knew about pre-drinking, because this is something else.
The wheel of misfortune does exactly what it says on the tin, gives you bad fortune. It’s pretty simple: just fill up the shot glasses with the most lethal beverages you could possibly imagine, spin the wheel, do whatever dare, or forfeit, the wheel lands on and end the stag weekend ridiculously drunk and chained to an inflatable sheep whilst using a pizza box as a pillow. Job done.
||3-5 Working Days
||£1.99 or FREE on orders over £40.
||1-3 Working Days
|Next Day Delivery
||1 Working Day
||£5.99. This will require a signature or "Leave Safe" instructions.
||£9.99. This will require a signature.
||Please allow 10 working days
||Depends on destination and service.
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched that day (Unless they include personalised items).
- Orders placed after 4pm OR order placed on weekends and bank holidays will be dispatched on the next working day (Unless they include personalised items).
- We may change the delivery service requested, but we will never downgrade your requested service.
We operate a no quibble returns policy. If you change your mind for whatever reason after purchasing an item from us, simply send it back and we will refund you, providing it is unused, in good condition and original packaging.
If you wish to return an item to us because it is faulty or has arrived damaged please contact us first, either by calling us on 0191 499 8760 or using our contact us form.
Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH