West Country Games in Bath
Ooh arr, my luvver. Has a gander at this proper lush lot o' games.
- Party host instructs & leads the games
- Various West Country-themed games & challenges
- Games include the Cider Run, Pick Fork Duel & Wurzel Knockout
- Includes a prize for the winning team member
- Photo selection of your group taken by activity host
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Fancy dress: provided for the stag/hen & encouraged for the rest of the group!
- Note: available from late March to October
Ooh arr, you're in for a treat with the West Country Games. There are nine various games to play, all with a West Country twist (when in Rome...). Get your scrumpy at the ready and warm up those mangolds, because it's about to get pretty wurzely up in here.
You've got games like the Cider Run, where you are battling a bungee to get to the pilfered pint, the epic Mangold Danglin' - which is essentially human skittles - and our personal favourite,West Country Wipeout. With the latter, one of you will be on a central bike and will attempt to take all the others out with a huge pole on the front of your spinning bike, with hilarious consequences...
You better give it your all, as there's a themed prize up for grabs – and maybe even a kiss on the cheek from a minxy milkmaid or milkman (we can't actually guarantee that one). There'll also be photos of your day out, to look back on once you're home. Gurt lush.