Comedy Club with Finger Food & Drinks in Dublin
Ireland has produced some of the world's greatest comedians.
- Entry to Dublin's best comedy club
- Reserved seats for the group
- Welcome bottle of beer or glass of wine on arrival
- 3 beer or wine vouchers per person
- Show features 4 different stand-up acts
- Includes finger food platters, served on arrival
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Note: arrival must be before 7.30pm
From the likes of Dara Ó Briain, Ed Byrne and Ardal O'Hanlon – this country has wiped the stage floor with professional funny men and women, and this is your chance to experience the best.
This club has seen over 3,000 comedians walk through its doors and grace the legendary stage – including the aforementioned lads, as well as Michael McIntyre, Sarah Millican and Jimmy Carr – so you're in the right place for some downright hilarious times. We'll sort out reserved tables to the venue, as well as a welcome drink to get in the spirit. There'll even be delicious food platters to tuck into throughout, as well as three beer or wine tokens each.
This sensational venue is excellently located in the city, set on Eden Quay on the banks of the River Liffey. You are in a fantastic place to start the celebrations in the madcap capital.