Craft Beer & Brewery Workshop in Dublin
Immerse yourselves in booze on your Dublin last night of freedom.
- Master Brewer leads session
- Learn about & participate in the brewing process
- Welcome pint of beer on arrival
- Taste a wide variety of ales, beers & stouts throughout the session
- Choose the type of beer/ale/stout you'd like to brew
- Design a personalised bottle label for the brewed beer
- Includes 2 cases (24 bottles) of personalised beer that can be shipped at a later date
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
Don’t settle for just drinking beer on your Dublin weekend, when you could enjoy a fully immersive journey into the creation of mouth-watering craft beer.
With the aid of a Master Brewer, this epic activity grants your group the opportunity to sample a variety of beers brewed on the premises, whilst being taken through all the twists and turns of the brewing process – including how it’s made, what is involved and the history of brewing in Dublin - including some participation. You’ll even get the chance to choose the type of beer that you brew, including the option to make a traditional Irish Stout, and design your very own label for that particular beer – so make sure you’ve got your creative caps on. This beer will be labelled and then can even be shipped to you at a later date, as a memento of your trip.
This fantastic little spot in Dublin is located just a five minute walk from the Guinness Storehouse, you and your group can easily combine this craft beer and brewery workshop with entry into the Guinness Storehouse itself, for the full Irish drinking experience.