High Ropes Forest Adventure in Dublin
Swing it, surf it, climb it and ZIPIT.
- Take on rope bridges, tightropes, cargo nets, climbing walls, zip lines & a base jump
- Aerial course of over 1.8km in length, split across 5 separate circuits
- Includes multiple zip lines, including one over 135m in length
- Safety instruction, tuition & equipment provided
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Note: this is a seasonal activity that runs from mid-February to October
Try something totally different on your Dublin weekend, with a wild and wonderful High Ropes Forest Adventure.
You and your group will climb high into the treetops, fly down epic ziplines, swing into cargo nets from rope bridges, scale tightropes and so much more, on your adrenaline fuelled activity day. With a whopping five circuits to choose from, ranging from one to 20 metres high, this course offers everyone the opportunity to challenge themselves, from beginners to pros.
Once harnessed in, you’ll be given a short safety briefing from a qualified instructor, then will be let loose on the course – with your mates and the instructors offering encouragement from ground level, as you swing like a monkey through the trees.