Biddy Mulligans - Whisky Tasting in Edinburgh
Embrace a bit of auld Celtic soul on your Edinburgh weekend.
- Expert leads tasting session and introduces each Whisky
- Hosted in Biddy Mulligan's private Wee Pub
- Located in Edinburgh's famous Grassmarket area
- Taste 4 different drams of Scottish Whisky
- Upgrade available to add a light buffet or meal to this activity
Despite taking place in an Irish bar, Biddy Mulligan sure knows a thing or two about Scotch whisky. Nestled in the lively and historical nightlife area of Grassmarket - where real ale powerhouses seamlessly rub shoulders with traditional boozers - just beneath the towering Edinburgh Castle, Biddy Mulligans is known locally for its great live music, greater craic and top scran like yer mammy used to make. Your whisky tasting session will take part in The Wee Pub (Scotland’s smallest pub in size, but biggest in atmosphere) with room for around 20 like-minded folk to sample four different drams of Scottish whisky. Within The Wee Bar, there’s a fireplace, high tables with perch seats and a dresser style bar – and you can even upgrade and add a light buffet if you wish. This charming, characterful venue also has live music on each and every night, which you can enjoy before or after your whisky tasting class.