Las Iguanas - Cocktail Workshop with Tapas in Edinburgh
Arriba! Get ready for some Latin American fun.
- Professional mixologist leads workshop
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Make / drink 2 cocktails per person
- Various games played incl. best shaker face, blindfold buddies & tandem drinks making
- Finish off with a traditional drink
- Includes a tapas selection - choose 1 dish each to share among the group
- Duration: 1.5 hours
Las Iguanas is renowned for sumptuous food, even better drinks and a seriously vibrant atmosphere. This huge chain of restaurants has a warm Cuban feel – bringing fresh tastes, colours and beats of South America to the bar-strewn streets of Edinburgh. And, we couldn't possibly imagine a finer location to whip up delicious cocktails on your hen weekend, than this slice of Latin magic – directly on George Street. This street is recognised for shopping and bars, and is one of the busiest streets in Edinburgh.
This hen party masterclass will take you on a journey of Latin American cocktails. Your expert bartender will teach you how to balance a drink – don't just throw a load of shots in and hope for the best – as well as a specific lesson on Caipirinhas, Margaritas, Mojitos and Strawberry Daiquiris, the cocktails of choice in South America. You'll even play cool games - Best Shaker Face, Blindfold Buddies and Tandem Drinks Making (in pairs) - and tuck into mouthwatering tapas in an attempt to line the stomach...
This will be the icing on a very boozy hen weekend cake.