Footgolf with Coordinator in Liverpool
If your bog standard 18-holes doesn’t quite cut the mustard anymore, give footgolf a go.
- Event Co-ordinator leads Footgolf session
- 18-hole round of footgolf
- Various games including back heel putting & weak foot tee-offs
- Forfeits for hitting bunkers and water hazards
- Trophy for closest to pin & longest drive
- Bottle of bubbly for the winning team
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: Approx 2 hours
Think you’re a bit of a Rory Mcilroy on the course, and a Lionel Messi on the pitch – this will give you an opportunity to flaunt all your skills in one go. This fantastic golf-meets-football hybrid is a real talking point for your celebratory weekend. The rules are pretty self-explanatory; it’s a simple round of golf, but instead of using golf balls and a set of clubs, you use full size footballs and your feet. You’ll have an event coordinator to accompany your group, to ensure there’s no foul play – and, to dish out the forfeits when you play a bad shot.
We’ll even throw in a bottle of bubbly for the winner. Ideal.