- Drive Snapper, Marlin or Viper hovercrafts on grass marsh circuit
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Note: approx. 20 minutes drive time per person
- Upgrade available to add on Archery Tag, Axe Throwing or Rifle Shooting to this activity
Glide through the countryside on the back of a seriously powerful hovercraft. These thrilling hovercrafts will blow your mind, as you attempt to fly/drive the damn things.
An expert will accompany your group as you indulge your dreams of becoming a pilot turned racing driver. You’ll also get all of the equipment before you are let loose on one of the two epic tracks for four laps each. Set over 18 acres of the marshland in Frodsham, Cheshire, the purpose-built tracks are over land and water – they’re absolute beasts.
There are two types of hovercrafts, the one-seater Snapper and two-seater Marlin, and they are easy to get the hang of. This is going to be an unforgettable last night of freedom.