If you’re after a wet and wild experience, Water Wipeout is just what the doctor ordered.
- Hosted in Liverpool's famous docks
- Floating obstacle course with over 50 individual elements
- Features inflatable slides, ninja runs, trampolines, rafts, barriers & jumps
- Safety instruction & equipment provided, incl. wetsuits, buoyancy aids & helmets
- Available from May - October
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- Note: this is not a private activity so multiple groups may share use of the course
Located in Liverpool’s famous docklands, you don’t get much more central than this. Much like the nation's favourite TV gameshow, Total Wipeout, this fantastic activity will see you and your mates pushed to your limits whilst tackling a huge, floating obstacle course. On this obstacle inflatable, you’ll be faced with free-fall slides, trampolines, rafts, barriers and jumps, all designed to challenge your agility and give you some laughs along the way. Luckily for you, this is not a private obstacle course, meaning there will be other people using the course at the same time as your group (note: try not to laugh as they slip, bounce and fall flat on their faces). Here's to going out with a splash...