Downhill Zorbing in London
Experience the UK's largest and most exciting zorbing park – it’s seriously intense.
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Private downhill Zorbing session for your group at the UK's largest zorbing park
- Choose from dual Harness or soaking Hydra Zorbing styles
- Minimum of 2 rides per person, often more!
- Maximum 10 people per session
- Multiple sessions can be booked back-to-back for larger groups
- Duration: 1 hour
- Note: Seasonal activity, available from March-October
Originally created in New Zealand, zorbing has swept the nation (quite literally) and has got hold of your stag or hen weekend.
You'll get to choose between two equally exhilarating, unforgettable and tiring (trust us) activities that pack an almighty punch. In fact, be careful with those fists when you are bouncing around in a zorb… The Harness Zorbing Ride is an experience, with two of you strapped opposite each other in a zorb, and thrown down the hill/professionally designed track. Bear in mind, these zorbs can reach speeds of up to 25mph.
The Hydro Zorbing Ride is the second option, and a two person freestyle. You'll sit side by side, link arms, get 40 litres of water poured in with you, and slide your way down the course. Sounds tempting, doesn't it?