Hovercrafts, Mud Buggies & DTV Shredders in Manchester
- Professional training, tuition & instruction
- Drive DTV shredders & 1200cc Vigilante mud buggies
- Race hovercrafts over land & water in time trials
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Upgrade available to add on Archery Tag, Axe Throwing or Rifle Shooting to this activity
This triple whammy of activities will see you fly over land in a hovercraft, hurtle through the countryside on a mud buggy and tackle seriously tough terrain on DTV Shredders.
This place, just 30 minutes from Manchester, is the premier hovercraft venue in the North West, boasting two epic tracks, over land and water, to ride over. It has been described as 'attempting to steer a supermarket trolley with a handkerchief', but the instructors will teach you all you need to know.
The dirt buggies are as off-road as you can imagine, powered by car engines and capable of reaching speeds of up to 40mph. The manual gearbox buggies seats two people, and you'll be bouncing, jumping and climbing around the track, depending on the conditions. And, the instructors will want to see wheels off the ground…
Lastly, but by no means least, are the DTV Shredders. The Shredder is a one-of-a-kind and the first true crossover vehicle – a mix of tank, skateboard and motocross bike. This year-round machine can handle any terrain; sand, snow and even mountainsides, with its two aggressive tank treads, skateboard deck and powerful 4-stroke 196cc engine.
- Brook Furlong, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7BT