The Fitzgerald - Tipsy Afternoon Tea Party
- Afternoon Tea - classic 1920s themed
- Exclusive use of 1920s style venue
- Screening of Great Gatsby or Moulin Rouge film
- 1 cocktail & a glass of Prosecco included
- Includes q-jump & entry into several late night venues
- Duration: 2-3 hours
Celebrate the infamous decade that saw Flapper girls dancing The Charleston and Bootleggers brewing their own Moonshine, on your celebratory weekend. This activity will see you step back in time to the affluent, luxurious and mysterious Roaring 1920s, where you can experience afternoon tea just the way we like it… tipsy.
Manchester’s speakeasy and prohibition-inspired bar, The Fitzgerald, will transport you into the dizzy heights of the 20s with its Afternoon Tea Party. You’ll indulge in a delicious, classic 1920s themed afternoon tea, with two delicious cocktails each – all to a backdrop of The Great Gatsby or Moulin Rouge screenings. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll even queue jump and free entry into the late night Walrus, Tusk or Tiki Bars, to top it all off.