Get ready for a swanky cocktail workshop on Newcastle's illustrious Diamond Strip.
Diamond Strip Cocktail Workshop
- Professional mixologist leads workshop
- Welcome glass of bubbly or bottle of beer on arrival
- Make / drink 2 cocktails per person
- Various games & competitions throughout with shot prizes & forfeits
- Snacks & nibbles served alongside class
- Complimentary table for 2 hours after your class with 2-4-1 drinks
- Hosted at either House of Smith, Madame Koo or Florita's Bar
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Upgrade available to add food platters, bunny girls or topless butlers
This fun and hugely popular class is set on Newcastle’s illustrious Diamond Strip, of Geordie Shore fame. This strip of decadent and exclusive bars attracts the city's most glamorous crowd – it even draws in celebrities – and is packed full every weekend.
You and your group will get a welcome drink upon arrival, before your expert mixologist goes through the ins and outs of your favourite drinks. You'll mix and drink two cocktails each and play a whole load of games to keep you entertained throughout the class. And, that's not to mention the shots and delicious snacks and nibbles to soak up all of that alcohol… This is the perfect way to celebrate your send-off and get into the heart of the city's legendary nightlife.