A day at the races is what every Newcastle stag or hen weekend needs.
Northumberland Plate Day - Premier Enclosure
- Admission to Premier Enclosure at Newcastle Racecourse
- Use of upgraded facilities
- Access to Parade Ring and Winner's Enclosure
- Premium viewing position of the racecourse & finishing line
- Includes access to the Premier Lawn, Brandling House and the Colonel Porter stand
- Note: this event will take place on Saturday 29th June 2019
This is an opportunity to get dressed up in your finery, have a drink with your mates, and potentially make your fortune. What’s possibly not to love?
Northumberland Plate Day is probably Newcastle Racecourse’s most famous annual event in the calendar year. The three day Plate Festival starts with the Seaton Delaval Trophy Raceday, then goes on to the Gosforth Park Cup Night, and ends in the ultimate celebration – Northumberland Plate Day. Historically known as the ‘Pitmen's Derby’, this race first ran in 1833, and is as popular today as it was back then.
With this package, you won’t be slumming it in the stalls, but will have access to the Premier Enclosure – so you can feel like true VIPs when cheering for your horse and getting in that next round of champagne.