Pacific House - Reserved Area with Brunch, Pool & Beer Pong in Newcastle
Get warmed up for the weekend with this winning combo of sports, beers and brunch
- Reserved area on the mezzanine floor of Pacific House
- Use of private free-play pool table
- Choice of meaty or vegetarian all-day brunch
- Large Screen TV to watch sports on
- Beer Pong set up provided, including 1 pint of beer per person
- Includes 2 additional bottles of beer per person
- Duration: 3 hours
- Upgrade available to add the Napalm Wing Challenge to this package
Located in the centre of Newcastle, just off one of the main shopping thoroughfares in the city, Pacific House is a stag do paradise – boasting gallons of cask ale, live sport screenings and a raised area for epic DJ tunes. With this ultimate stag do package, you and the buoys (ocean based puns stop here, we promise) will have an area on the mezzanine floor reserved for your antics, along with free-play pool, a massive screen to watch sports on, and, of course, an epic beer pong set up.
We’ll even get you started with an additional round of beers, just to ensure you don’t leave Pacific House anything less than staggering (standard), and a finger licking brunch to soak it all up. However, if this package wasn’t quite alpha male enough for you, you can even upgrade your package to include Pacific House’s infamous Napalm Wing Challenge. If you’re brave (and hungry) enough to take on the challenge, step right up.