Six Baltic - Sparkling Afternoon Tea in Newcastle
Take it up a level with a spot of sophisticated high afternoon tea.
- Afternoon Tea served in Six Restaurant at the top of the iconic Baltic Arts Centre
- Selection of local organic teas & triple-certified filter coffees
- Selection of sandwiches , cakes, scones & preserves
- Includes a glass of Prosecco
- Note: please check dietary requirements with your group before booking as it may not be possible to cater for all requests
This gorgeous and sumptuous tea is set in SIX Baltic, located in a glass box at the top of the famous Baltic art gallery. The restaurant is perched high above the Newcastle Quayside, offering breathtaking views of some of the city's finest landmarks – including the iconic Millennium Bridge and Sage.
Tuck into a selection of dainty finger sandwiches, scones with fruity preserves and delicious homemade cakes whilst you sip demurely on a glass of bubbly. This afternoon tea includes a luxurious glass of your favourite fizz, but there will also be lashings of loose leaf tea to compliment the food. This is perfect for a spot of indulgence and taking full advantage of everything The Toon has to offer.