Tup Tup Palace - Showstopper Cocktail Workshop inc. Food Platters in Newcastle
- Private room hire at Tup Tup Palace
- Professional mixologist leads deluxe show & tell cocktail workshop
- Welcome Beijing Bellini or Hibiscus Kir Royale served on arrival
- Food platters included
- Make / drink 3 exotic cocktails per person
- Cocktails include Flaming, Smoking, Foaming & Popping flair effects
- Includes 3 shots served during workshop
- Duration: approx. 1.5 hours
- Note: includes entry to Tup Tup club in the evening
Ever since hitting Newcastle’s nightlife scene a decade ago, Newcastle’s Tup Tup Palace has been the Bohemian underworld everyone is raving about. With Champagne snugs, exotic indoor waterfalls and a whole heap of Eastern finery, it’s no surprise why it’s so popular. It’s even seen the likes of Ed Sheeran, Drake, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, The Saturdays, Ricky Hatton and Newcastle’s very own Cheryl Cole cross its velvet rope.
With this cocktail class, you and your group will have a professional mixologist at your beck and call, teaching you how to mix, twist and shake three of the very finest cocktails – including flaming, smoking, foaming and popping flair effects. You’ll have private room hire, as well as a welcome Beijing Bellini or Hibiscus Kir Royale and three shots during the workshop to really kick start your night. Not only that, but you’ll have entry into the premium Tup Tup club afterwards, too.