Jetski Safari in Newquay
Explore Newquay’s iconic Lusty Glaze on a Jet Ski safari.
- Professional instruction, tuition & guidance
- Training session followed by guided self-drive along Cornish coastline
- Drive Yamaha Waverunner Jetskis
- Shared jetski experience - 2 people per vehicle
- 1 instructor per 6 participants
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: approx. 50 minutes on the water
- Note: no previous jetski experience required
If you like to live life in the fast lane, a fast-paced trip on a Jet Ski is exactly what you need on your celebratory weekend – especially if you’re travelling to Newquay, Britain’s most iconic coastal town. You and your mates will have the opportunity to climb aboard Jet Skis and take a speedy trip along the North Cornish coast, riding under dramatic cliffs, viewing secluded beaches and remote coves. With your fantastic coastal tour, you could be visiting the likes of Watergate Bay, Mawgan Porth, Whipsiderry, Fistral, Crantock, Holywell Bay and Perranporth, and be able to do a bit of wildlife spotting whilst you’re at it (Bill Oddie, eat your heart out).
You won’t need any Jet Ski experience to enjoy this Jet Ski experience as you’ll be accompanied by a professional instructor, of course, who will teach you exactly how to handle your waterborne vessel and show you how to control the speed at which you travel.