Climb aboard an absolute beast of an armoured vehicle.
Tank Paintball Battle
- Take on other tanks in an epic paintball battle using full-size tanks
- Professional instruction on driving, cannon loading & shooting
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Learn to drive an FV432 tank
- Practice session on targets before going into battle
- Shoot paintballs from the tank's 40mm cannon
- Includes entry in to the on site Military Vehicles Museum
- Duration: 2 hours
- Note: this venue is located approx. 1 hour drive from the city centre
Splatter your mates with multi-coloured paint... from a tank. You’ll be part of a three person team, who will be transformed from run-of-the-mill civilians to an elite tank crew as soon as you whack on your uniforms and helmets. After a quick discussion of tactics, a safety briefing and a practice session on targets – you’ll quick march (or, drive in this case) head first into paintball battle.
You’ll be driven by an instructor in one of 15 turreted FV432 tanks into a field which, coincidentally, is an ex-World War II bombing range – leaving your crew free to load, aim and fire the 40mm cannon in the turret of the tank, and declare war on your enemy.